Been reading some good stuff over the last week or so, hope there’s something that catches your interest in the links. Let’s go:
- A profile of actor Andre Braugher, from TV series “Homicide” and “Brooklyn 99”.
- What is like to be a young, black actress trying to make it in Hollywood.
- Meet George Zimmerman’s insane family.
- A boy was accused of taking a backpack. The courts took the next three years of his life.
- Two great stories on the OutKast reunion concerts in Atlanta.
- The battle for reproductive rights in my home state of Texas.
- How the law turns battered women into criminals.
- Mostly black cities, mostly white city halls.
- Is there room for black people in the new Detroit?
- The always on stalker.
- A professional line sitter throws his wait around.
See you next week!