Been reading some good stuff over the last week or so, hope there’s something that catches your interest in the links. Let’s go:
- A profile of actor Andre Braugher, from TV series “Homicide” and “Brooklyn 99”.
- What is like to be a young, black actress trying to make it in Hollywood.
- Meet George Zimmerman’s insane family.
- A boy was accused of taking a backpack. The courts took the next three years of his life.
- Two great stories on the OutKast reunion concerts in Atlanta.
- The battle for reproductive rights in my home state of Texas.
- How the law turns battered women into criminals.
- Mostly black cities, mostly white city halls.
- Is there room for black people in the new Detroit?
- The always on stalker.
- A professional line sitter throws his wait around.
See you next week!
You find the most interesting articles!
The always on stalker article makes me really sad for this world. I’m saddened for those two women and all they’ve been through.
The line sitter article was interesting.