It was stressful a work and I’ve been fighting off a cold but I still have managed to find some good links this week. Let’s get to it!
- In light of the recent events with folks managing to breach the White House comes a story about the dysfunction in the Secret Service.
- Police officers as a profession have their own issue with domestic violence.
- NPR talks with Shonda Rhimes, creator of Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy and exec producer of How To Get Away With Murder.
- A profile of the creator of the “red bottom”, Christian Louboutin.
- What happens when you donate your body to science.
- A profile of ballerina Misty Copeland.
- What happens when you get a medical bill for 117K..from a doctor you don’t even know.
- Amazing photos from Iceland using the new iPhone.
- Jimmy Jam on working with Janet Jackson on Rhythm Nation 1814.
- The Woman Who Walked 10,000 Miles (No Exaggeration) in Three Years.
- Amazing story of a CIA spy imprisoned in China for 20 years.
- One of my favorite TV chefs, Anthony Bourdain is an unlikely star on CNN.