- I’m really wishing this recruiter would call me back about scheduling this second interview. I gave her dates and times I was available on Friday.
- Myron and I were both sick as dogs about a week ago. Two sick married people in the house is no fun. We were both very stabby.
- The weirdest thing about being sick (we both had upper respiratory crud) was that my ass hurt. Like I could barely walk hurt..pain all in the hip bones hurt. I started to break down and use Myron’s crutches. My booty is fine now though, thanks for asking.
- The Z-Pack is your friend.
- We finally saw Django Unchained this weekend. The scene with the Ku Klux Klan members arguing over the pillowcases…funniest shit ever. It got 2 thumbs up from the Macks. Next up for us: Zero Dark Thirty
- Nerd Girl is hosting the book club over at her spot again this year. Since I was a lame and didn’t participate ANY last year, she made me pick the first book of 2013. We’ll be discussing on February 11th.
- Taking hubs to a co-ed baby shower this weekend. THIS should be interesting.
- Looking to go to Puerto Rico in the fall. I think the 52 week savings challenge will be the vacation fund.
- We’re back in the gym tonight after an absence. Pray my strength I don’t pass out on the treadmill.
- Myron cooked yesterday’s and today’s dinner last night. Today’s dinner is going to be SO good that I’ve been quietly seat twerking about it all day. What??? You don’t do the happy dance for good food? Just me? Oh.
- I had a meeting with one of the managers that I support yesterday to make some changes to his financial model. Why hasn’t he sent them to me yet? Why do I have to chase down people who need me to do work for them? The joys of Corporate America.
- I really wish I was independently wealthy.
- That’s all I got, what’s going on with you??
I, too, dream of independent wealth *sigh*
Also doing the 52 Week Challenge. Havent decided what I am going to spend the money on…plane tickets somewhere for sure.
We are having Jerk Chicken this evening with yellow rice and green peas (amen somebody)
My most recent seat twerk? At church a couple of weeks ago when we had those doggone praise Je.sus short ribs!
Hell, I’m twerking thinking about your dinner. Does it have carbs in it? Still haven’t seen Django – what? I’m cheap.
“… I’ve been quietly seat twerking about it all day…”
Bwah ha ha ha haaaaa! Yeah, I do that too. Good food makes me happy. 🙂
That scene was hilarious! I enjoyed Django…it reminded me of Tarantino, Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds. He makes movies his way.
I am loving the 52 week challenge.
What is tonights dinner?
Last night’s dinner was shrimp with roasted garlic and tomatoes and spaghetti squash. Tonight’s dinner is jerk chicken with some sort of veggie.
People love spaghetti squash…its just alright to me.
Mmmm….jerk chicken! You get good eats!
I just started back in the gym on Saturday after my two week hiatus for sickness and dental surgery. I’m taking an every other day workout approach right now. My body needs the rest days. Ill ramp it up when it’s time for triathlon training.
Happy New Year! I’m doing the 52 week challenge also. Just take the gym step by step. Django was so funny.
Wish I were independently wealthy, too.
Zero Dark Thirty was pretty good. Intense.
I loved that scene in Django Unchained too! I went with 2 of my daughters and they loved it too, We also thought that slave at Big Daddy’s showing Django around was kinda “sister girlish”! I too would love to be independently wealthy. I have this thing going on with my left eye, its watering, red and the corner is super sore, plus the left side of my face is swollen. I get this every few months. It’s irritating AF.
I started Weight Watchers. I’m hungry.