- You are a sassy single chick.
- You make plans to attend a NYE party with a single, platonic male friend.
- When ya’ll meet up, there’s another chick in the car with him. You didn’t know she was coming, but whatevs.
- When you get to the party, the party hosts want guests to remove their shoes at the door.
- You have on heeled boots that are difficult to get on and off and you don’t want to take them off.
- The hosts make you sit in the kitchen.
- Your male friend is texting you and tells you that you offended the hosts.
- The hosts tell you that you need to leave. You get mad (understandably) and tell your male friend to take you to your car.
- He says he’s too drunk to drive and offers to call you a cab.
- Take your soon-to-be-former male friend up on the cab offer and get the hell out of there??
- Stomp out the house, walk 2 miles in high-heeled boots, in the dark, in a strange area on NYE to the nearest convenience store and call a cab from there to get back to your car??
WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????
(Editor’s Note: This did actually happen. This is the condensed version.)