Rules for Tagged:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. My baby brother and I are 12 years apart.
2. I like chocolate ice cream and chocolate candy but don’t like chocolate cake.
3. I have a bad habit of throwing away loose papers. My husband can’t stand me.
4. I often read 2-3 books at a time.
5. I have a fascination with all types of gadgets like cell phones, tablets, and computers.
6. I have a purse addiction. But when I get tired of the purse, it goes to the purse graveyard in the top of my closet.
7. I have entertained going natural, but I’m too lazy to put in the work. I like my pony tail.
8. I have been getting tips on my nails since college.
9. My favorite dessert of all time is creme brulee.
10. As a general rule I hate eating greens, except my mother in law’s. I don’t have the NERVE to tell my mama she’s been cooking them wrong all these years.
11. I have the best husband in the whole wide world (except when he takes all the covers at night).
Mrs. Kurlylicious’s questions for me:
- What are your plans for Valentine’s Day? (It’s Leap Year) – There is this tapas restaurant that my husband found that I’ve been dying to try out. I hope we can go there.
- How do you bring home the bacon? (Your profession/job) – Senior Accountant
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? – Macy’s
- Type of music you like most? – R&B/Some hip hop/Neo Soul
- Are you addicted to Blogs, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or all? – I do it all, I blog, I FB, I tweet and I recently starting pinning.
- How did you meet your significant other? (Current or last) – I met my husband on Facebook!
- Name of 3 objects or things you love most and why? – I love bed, my cell phone and my Nook Color. Why? I love to take naps, play on the phone and I love to read!
- What’s the next trip you are going to take? – We are headed to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for a wedding in May.
- Are you usually late, early or right on time? – Usually late. It’s Myron’s fault.
- Coffee or Tea? – Coffee, but I do like a nice cup of tea ever so often.
- What is your favorite perfume? – I don’t think I have one. Currently I’m wearing Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan.
Inner Diva’s questions for me:
- iPhone, crackberry, or droid? – Droid! Motorola Atrix.
- In your Lifetime original movie, who would play you? – Jill Scott.
- This is a question I ask my husband all the time when we’re deciding what’s for dinner–if you were on death row (jail, not the record company), what would your last meal be? – Arugula/spring green salad with goat cheese, cranberries, green apples, bacon, chopped hard boiled eggs, candied pecans, sun dried tomatoes and balsamic dressing, lobster ravioli and vodka cream sauce tossed with shrimp and crab pieces, salted caramel creme brulee and several large cosmopolitans.
- Under what circumstances, if any, would you be a guest on the Maury show? – I wouldn’t.
- What’s your favorite movie? – Imitation of Life/Love Jones
- How did you decide to live where you live right now? – I’m a native Houstonian, I lived in Minnesota for a few years and came right back. What’s not to like about Houston; cost of living is great, weather is nice, no state income tax, great food, decent schools. Texas gets a bad rap for being a red state but the cities are mostly blue and I don’t think people realize that.
- If you were a celebrity, what would you be famous for? – Keeping my mouth shut and stacking my chips.
- Will you miss the Twinkie? – Yes! If you haven’t had a fried Twinkie, you ain’t living!
- What’s on your nightstand? – Lotion, the house phone, a lamp, some cough syrup (been sick for 3 weeks), 2 spoons (to take cough syrup), a box of Kleenex, my earrings, and a large stack of books that were on the floor before we got the carpet cleaned.
- How old were you when you got your driver’s license, and how many tries did it take you to pass the road test? (I just want to know if I’m the only weirdo) – I was 18, and I took it twice. I failed the first time because I ran over the curb trying to parallel park. I went back the next day and got it.
- Are your ears pierced? If they are, did you get them done when you were little, or when you were older? – My ears are pierced and my mama had them done when I was a baby. I only have one piercing and no desire for anymore.