I am thankful for many things this year, among them:
- my husband and his unconditional, non judgemental, supportive love.
- my mother and father and the example of their 41 years of marriage.
- my brother and his two beautiful children Caleb and Chandler.
- my aunt Bren, who is the sister I never had.
- my in laws, who have embraced me as one of their own.
- gainful employment that allows me to pay my bills and do a few other things.
- decent health and having insurance that will pay for any health challenges.
- having all of my needs, and most of my wants supplied beyond measure.
- the continued restoration of the health of my mom-in-law, who is as I type this able to walk unaided and continues to improve because of God’s grace and mercy.
- my extended family and friends, who have both triumphed over adversity and celebrated victories this year.
- my internet, Twitter, Facebook and blogland family, who continue to comment and be interested in the words of a chick from Houston, Texas who decided she had something to say. I am grateful that you read me, and grateful that you liked my words enough to stick around.
- last, but certainly not least: God’s blessings, forgiveness and mercy.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll. Hug someone’s neck on Thursday.