A view from my window, I love Houston
- A question as seen on FB: Bomb wedding or bomb honeymoon?? You can only pick one.
- It’s been slow boogie at work lately, I’m glad too. It needs to slow down close to the holiday season.
- I’ve been stalking some ankle boots on Tarjay.com for the last 3 weeks. They are finally back in stock and my debit card is smoking as we speak.
- I finally have Myron on #TeamAndroid. He got the Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket. Between that phone and his Android tablet, he is in hog heaven. With 2 new women in his life, he has no time for his wife!
- Speaking of cell phones, why are the product names always so damn long?
- I found out that I will be transitioning to a new manager on my project. I’m not too thrilled about that at all. Not that I think this new manager is an idiot at all but he doesn’t have the skill set needed for this role and I suspect our VP is trying to get him cross trained. I’m not up for on the job training or being some manager’s guinea pig. I’ll keep you posted.
- For the first time EVAR in my life, I don’t think I want or need anything for Christmas. Trust me, I am truly shocked. That is so not me.
- I’m only working 2 days next week. That makes me happy.
- My university homecoming is this weekend. Normally I’m all rah rah about it, but this time I’m just kinda blah. I think because it’s SO late this year. Normally it’s in October. Some folks start travelling for Turkey Day this weekend.
- My mom-in-law was released from the hospital on November 15th and is now at a longer term rehab facility. She was able to go home on a day pass last Saturday. She is walking some on a walker and speaking a little. To see God in action as he restores her is truly amazing. Please keep her in your thoughts.
- That’s all I got. What’s going with you??
Posted from WordPress for Android