Some of the best stuff I’ve been reading this week:
- Michele over at Black n’ Bougie never disappoints, with her series about Bougie Bachelors. Ladies, meet Mr. Shawn Soze. http://www.blacknbougie.com/2011/08/from-future-mrs-to-miss-me-with-that-in.html
- SingLikeSassy tells you how to gracefully bow out. http://singlikesassy.blogspot.com/2011/08/excuse-yourself-nicely.html
- Another opinion on The Help. http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2011/08/24/not-liking-the-help-that-much/
- Pserendipity talks about the sacrifices that parents make. http://pserendipity.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/the-things-i-gave-up-for-you/
- K. Rock talks about using race as an identifier. http://dontgetexciteditsjustme.blogspot.com/2011/08/who-is-that.html
For some reason WordPress is showing it’s natural ass today and not letting me embed links, but click and read anyway!
Have a good weekend!