Welp, since Serenity23 called me out, I guess I need to get ya’ll a post up..LOL!!
- Work is kicking my assets. For real, though. If you follow me on Twitter you know I’ve been working on a project since the beginning of July dealing with my projects financial data. I have to work with a guy I’m calling my office idiot, as discussed here. Dude has no sense of urgency and my boss had a come to Jesus with him. She’s not really the type of chick you want on your bad side so I suspect he’ll be rolled off or quit soon. I generally don’t begrudge people their hard earned paper, but this dude makes a shit load more money than I do and doesn’t know the first thing about the system he’s supposed to be working with. I can’t with him.
- As result of the above bullet point, I have been coming home just DEAD ass tired. That combined with stress eating does not make for a healthy TIH. I have had a chocolate bar of some sort for the last 3 days.
- Of course you know, I’ve been documenting all this work to put in my review in October. I’m claiming that promotion (and the related dollars) RET NAH!!
- I can’t stand Babs and K Rock for cooking up all these good eats! I hate ya’ll!! LOL!!
- My work tote bag is on it’s last legs (straps?). I’ve been toting my work shoes in a plastic grocery bag which is ghetto fabulous indeed. Does anyone have any recommendations for a cheap but serviceable tote???? I’d like to be able to carry my shoes, lunch and maybe a smaller purse.
- Myron’s birthday is Saturday. We are going to a fancy schmancy place for dinner that night and Sunday is the birthday bash, where we will have lots of drinks and hear some spoken word and kick it with a bunch of our closest friends! I have too many Leo birthdays to remember!
- Alright, I’m tired. So I’m gone.
You know the drill. Randomness in the comments!