- So I went out Friday for a friend’s birthday. I had a good time, had a
fewlots of drinks, and got all the way TURNT up (@Melleaux, 2011) on Twitter. Drunken tweeting is hella fun!! LMAO!!! And my husband, saw me tweeting, and dropping it real low and was HIGHLY amused and tickled, which is why he did not take my phone away. Apparently, my parents knew about my foolery due to my younger snitchbrother so my entire immediate family was amused and tickled as well.
- So I’m listening to the radio on the way in (Mad Hatta Morning Show on 97.9 The BOXX, no judging dammit!) and so apparently what’s hot in the streets is for 2 chicks to get some girl on girl action going on in the VIP area at the club. I’m talking downtown type activities!! One of the morning show hosts was a living witness to it all this past Saturday night. You can’t blame that shit on the alcohol!!
- I am probably the only black woman in America who will NOT be going to see the movie, The Help. Nerd Girl had an excellent discussion on it at her spot last week.
- I need my mama to stop talking to folks at the beauty shop about my uterus. Apparently, the best way to get pregnant now is to take lots of Geritol. Yeah. Because it worked for that lady at the beauty shop. Um, okay then.
- I mentioned this on Twitter last week but it bears repeating cause I know I have some Caucasian readers of the blog. White people readers (except Barista): GET YOURSELF SOME TANNER! I saw a teenage girl a week or so ago that was so pale, she looked like Casper. That’s not cute, ya’ll! She looked SICK. Now, don’t go in the opposite direction and tan yourself into looking like bacon, but damn it white people friends, at least look healthy and robust!!
- I have a lot of loose pictures floating around. Do people still use photo albums? Am I old school if I get me a couple? And do you toss out pictures of you with ex-boyfriends even if you are looking real cute and foxy and THINNER in the picture? (Confidential to husband: I really am looking GOOD in some of these photos, dude!) Do ya’ll have photo albums of your kids?
That’s all that’s random with me this morning. What’s going on with you?