My blogging mojo is gone right now so this tag from my blogger/twitter buddy Ieisha was right on time.
List 7 random things about yourself, pass the award to bloggers
and answer a couple of questions.
7 Random things about me…
1. I My baby brother and I are 12 years apart. He’s 26, I’m 38. I think he snuck up on the parents.
2. I was in a Girl Scout cookie commercial when I was 7. My job was to walk in front of the camera holding a box of cookies and smile.
3. I got a set of encyclopedias when I was a child. I read every one of them cover to cover, from A-Z.
4. I like ketchup on my rice and gravy.
5. I was on the Honda Campus All-Star Challenge team in college. It’s like Quiz Bowl for HBCUs.
6. I worked at the Kentucky Fried Chicken inside of a Kroger’s Super Store. The manager fired me one day. I still don’t know why to this day. He just told me to go home.
7. I’ve ridden a Houston Metro bus exactly one time in my entire life.
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Song: This is not a fair question. I’m going to pick 2, past and current jam. Past: “How I Can I Ease The Pain” – Lisa Fischer. My current jam: “On One” – DJ Khaled featuring Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne
Favorite Dessert: Creme Brulee
Biggest Pet Peeve: Long winded people. Spit it out already!
When You are Upset, You: Get real quiet and withdraw myself. I have a vicious tongue so I need to get away from people.
Your Favorite Pet: No pets however I am being lobbied hard for an English bulldog (not gonna happen).
Black or white: Always bet on black!
Biggest Fear: My mama dying and being a bad wife. I’m also scared to become somebody’s mama.
Best Feature: My calves, my smile, my booty and my sparkling, witty personality! (I’m also VERY modest! LOL!)
Everyday Attitude: For the most part optimistic and positive but impatient than a mofo!
What Is Perfection: There is no such thing as perfection, just live life as best you can with minimal damage to other people.
Guilty Pleasure: Kit Kats and Sugar Babies!
I’m not going to tag anyone this time, but fill it out on your own spot if you wanna!