- Last week I had to deal with parking garage Speed Racers who nearly took me out with their cars, so this morning I have to deal with Parking Garage Crawlers. It’s no bueno to be behind someone who bends corners at 0.28 MPH.
- I have to walk 2 blocks from my garage to my building to get to my office. I have my walking flats on everyday. It’s amusing to see these chicks nearly bust their asses on the daily in 4 inch heels tryingto hustle to get their offices.
- My husband let us run out of Splenda, thus no coffee this morning. You woulda thought someone had took a crackpipe from us.
- Speaking of office workers, I see why it’s called the rat race. We all look like lil rats in a line racing to get to the little holes that are our cubes/offices.
- I don’t know what is in jewelry cleaner, but that shit sure works. I’m bling blinging like BG!
- I need the NFL to get their stuff together so I won’t have to check my husband into a psychiatric ward.
- LeBron James needs more people. He’s pretty tacky.
- I pour my syrup on my French toast and bacon and eat it all together.
- I’ll be 38 years old on Saturday. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around that. It seems like 28 was yesterday.
- We are going here and here for my birthday. For the last 10 years I’ve been going out to eat for my birthday. Damn all that! This year I wanted to do something different!
- Once my daddy found out we would be out of town for my birthday, he requested I put his Father’s Day present in the mail to ensure it got to him on time. *sigh* We live 20 minutes from my parents. I quit him.
- I’m back to being a redhead with my new highlights. I’ll try to get a picture up soon.
What’s going on random with you??