Happy Thursday to you! I’m posting this and then I’m chunking up the dueces until next week as I have a 4 day weekend to revel in!
At any rate, here’s the best of what I’ve been reading this week.
- I linked to one of her posts last week and here is some more food for thought from Mocha Peach. I must admit, I find this one a tad bit extra. *shrugs*
- If it’s been a while since you’ve witnessed HBCU vs PWI comment battle royale, then Slim Jackson’s post over at Single Black Male, should fill that void for you!! LOL!!!
- Babs over at Musings on Motherhood, asks a thoughtful question of her readers today with her post about Fathers And Sons.
- The always fabulous Michele Grant, at Black n’ Bougie reflects on the ending of The Oprah Show by talking a bit about Stedman.
- And the winner for the most conversial topic I’ve read this week: Charli of ManWifeDog asks her readers is it ever OK to use sex as a weapon?????? You’ll have to go over there to see my response!
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, ya”l!!!