- I had a very good weekend. I hung out with some twitter/blogger friends on Friday night and enjoyed lots of food, fun and laughter. I also enjoyed a couple large glasses of this right here.
- Myron and I went to the Houston International Festival on Saturday. This year’s theme was The Silk Road: Journey Across Asia. We ate a lot of junk food and saw some incredible acrobatics. I also got some mehndi.
- This is how the mehndi looks this morning.
- I got new glasses. I like them but the frames are slighty bigger than my old ones (that I had since Jesus was a pup.) I also need to get them tightened up some more because they keep sliding down my nose, but I can see CLEARLY than a mofo now. Excuse my hair and big ole head. It’s been a rough morning.
- I am PMSing. Enough said about that.
- I am a loser because I was supposed to remind ya’ll that virtual book club was happening over at Nerd Girl’s joint yesterday. I got busy at work so my bad on that one. But still go on over there and join in on the conversation.
- If you like spy/espionage thrillers like I do, I’m working on a book review of a trilogy that I just finished that has a spiritual bent to it. Hope to have that up later on today or tomorrow for sure.
- What’s going on random with you for a Tuesday????