- This was a really good weekend. Hubs and I met friends for dinner on Friday, did lunch and shopping on Saturday and then hit the town Saturday night for some drinks and socializing. Sunday, we did a very late lunch and went to the grocery store. The weather in Houston was outstanding and I loved spending some QT with my very best friend.
- I did however have some friendship drama this weekend. I won’t get into it here on the blog but suffice it to say I’m still feeling somewhat burnt about it. But I’m working through being all in my feelings about it and I am glad I have people that I can vent to about this particular situation. I’m hoping it will work itself out but for right now, it is what it is.
- Today’s blog post by Babs really spoke to me today about the above situation. Go take a read.
- I am so glad it is spring break and the worker bee parents have taken time off to be with their kids because traffic was AWESOME on the way into work this morning! Chea!
- My husband fixed a slamming ass dinner for me last night. Here’s a picture.
- Hubs and have some green thumbs!! More about that tomorrow! 🙂
- I went to 2 different places looking for crawfish this weekend and both places ran out! Can I have some crawfish greatness???
- So what’s going on random with you?? Holla at me in the comments!