- Christmas was really good. Hubs got me good with the gifts. He gave me 2 CDs at our house on Christmas Day and I thought that is all I was getting. I cussed him out in my mind but was very gracious in real life. All my presents were at my parents house. Can you say hoodwinked??
- We did Christmas Day at my parents and the day after Christmas at his folks. Our niece, Loren also got christened that day as well so we were all beaming and proud.
- Have ya’ll read THIS? How much expectation of privacy should people have in a marriage? I’m not sure if snooping should get you a felony record and 5 years in the pen.
- I was in the cafeteria this morning at work and saw a chick with an unfortunate body shape. I thought to myself: “I may be fat but at least I’m not bad built and misshapen!” #takewhatyoucanget
- I have on a pair of the boots that I went to war on Twitter with JCPenney over. It was worth it. Twitter is a BEAST.
- Do you do New Years resolutions? I think they are getting overrated. I do have some personal goals that I have in mind for me and Myron though.
- I don’t watch much TV anymore, I am noticing. Since 24 (*sobs*) went off the air, I live on the internet. The only thing I watch regularly is Criminal Minds. They moved CSI:Miami to Sunday nights which was a FAIL because if the football game runs over it pushes the schedule back and I can’t DVR it properly. I haven’t watched L&O:SVU since they moved it to the same time as Criminal Minds. So, I just bullshit all my time away on Facebook.
- After this sorority year (which ends in June 2011), I am taking a break. I am going to remain financial but I am not going to be on any committees or serve in an officer capacity. I want to be with my husband and try to make this baby.
- We are trying for babies right now. We are too old to wait. More on that later.
- What did you get for Christmas?
- Dear Mid-West and East Coast: Ya’ll might clown the Gulf Coast for having hurricanes, but ya’ll can HAVE that snow. Love, TIH
- You may now add e-book hoarder to the every growing list of titles I have. I have 50 books downloaded already. I have 5GBs of space to fill up. Plus I can add up to 32GB via a SD card. Pray for me.
- Last but certainly not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to Jurista from The Weight of What Is Real for her Secret Santa gift. She got me a gift card to Barnes and Noble, and thus has helped to contribute to my hoarding! Thanks lady! 🙂
That’s all I got. What’s going on random with you????