- I recieved a response from JCPennney on Twitter and I followed up with an email. They still have the boots in stock and will ship them to the nearest store. YAY!!!!
- Can someone explain to me why my RIGHT side bra strap constantly falls down. I have the right cup size and the band is not tight but this strap falls down all day and I have to keep yanking it back up. The left side is just fine. *sigh*
- I cannot stand black folks who talk down on HBCUs and then send their kids there. I don’t really get it. Your kid coulda went to State U and would not have been missed at all.
- Congrats to my husband’s alma mater, Texas Southern University, for winning the 2010 SWAC Conference Football Title!! He played all 4 years on a football scholarship there. Congrats sweetie!
- As a reminder, MY alma mater, Prairie View A&M University was the 2009 SWAC Conference winner. LOL!!
- Ice cold Tropicana Grape juice in the morning is EVERY SINGLE THING.
- I should have picked those ELF lip and eye palettes from Target when I was in there this past Friday. I hope they have some left. They were $5 a piece!!
- I still have more Christmas shopping to do. My husband has informed me that he will be no help in this department. *deep long sigh*
- I have on new shoes this morning. They are cute AND comfortable. I love my 4 inch platforms but they are murder on the feet.
- I hate Houston’s schizo weather. It was 70 degrees on Saturday. It was 36 degrees this morning.
- I suppose it could be worse, I could live in Minneapolis. I am SO glad I don’t live THERE anymore.
What’s going on random with you??