- My newlywed blogger friend Natasha has a dilemna. How do newlywed Christmas shop for family and friends? Who do you buy for or not buy for?? And in Natasha’s case, one of her husband’s siblings has a large family. What do you do then?? Myron and I decided to buy for our parents and for nieces and nephews only. All those other grown ass folks will be getting a hearty “Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year”!!! How do ya’ll handle gift giving??
- Speaking of holidays, Myron and I have divvied up where we are spending them. Turkey Day is with his folks, Christmas Day is with mine and his folks will see us the day after. How are those holiday visit negotiations going? My single friends are not immune to this. My soror’s parents are divorced so she has to split her time between her mom and dad and it can get a bit dicey when it comes to planning.
- Can ANYONE tell me why Facebook decided to shrink the hell out of the font?? I am damn near 40 and I wear glasses. My eyeballs nearly revolted. That was a social network #FAIL for the ages.
- I am excited because Pserendipity will be in Houston this weekend for a conference and we are going to hang out. I have promised to take her to the chain restaurant of her choice. LMAO!!!!!
- I am DYING for some really good sushi. Perhaps I can persuade
bully bribemy husband into going with me to get some this weekend.
What’s going on random with you????