- I want to kiss the inventor of the CPAP machine.
- Why is it one person is always so HOT (him) and the other person always so COLD (me) ??
- It’s wonderful to be with someone who picks up on your quirks and brings you Kit-Kats home from the store?
- I am finding out I like college football much more than I ever thought I would.
- However, I doubt I’ll be up to go fishing at 5AM.
- Myron cheats at checkers when we play the bar games at Nick’s Place.
- I would like to have babies the color of Hershey’s kisses.
- I’d really like some good freshly made sushi, not the grocery store kind.
- As soon as we are financially stabilized, I am calling Merry Maids like a mofo. And Stanley Steemer.
- I need some new glasses before the wedding. Myron told me to wear them in the pictures. They are a part of me.
- I don’t care for fondant, I think I just want a old school buttercream wedding cake.
- I have some ghetto relatives that I don’t want at the wedding but I know I’m going to have to invite.
- I have been pleasantly surprised at some folks interest and helpfulness in helping us get this wedding planned, and disappointed at some folks lack of interest. But I was told this was going to happen by very wise counsel. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t sting any less.
- My wedding dress is ready for pick up. Gotta get the alterations done now.
- I had to wait longer than some for this sweet man of mine, but God always comes right on time.
- It’s amazing how you can love someone so much and want to give them all you have and then still realize how selfish you still are.
You got randoms, too? Drop ’em in the comments.