- My birthday was on June 18th. I turned 39!!!!! *faints* I had a good turn out of folks at V21 Shot Bar and Grille and had a nice hangover the next day to pay for it. Here are few snaps from the day:
- Myron’s 20th class reunion was the last weekend in June. His classmates did a good job of putting together a happy hour, banquet and picnic. I was impressed and he had a really good time.
- We spent the Fourth of July in Beaumont, TX with family and I got to catch up with cousins I hadn’t seen in years. The kids got to go swimming. Unfortunately it was back to work for us the next day. I got a cute snap of my niece Chandler though.
- Work has been…well work. I manage to keep my sanity most days so that’s a victory in itself. I have had several interviews in the last few weeks though. LinkedIn is my new best friend. #WINNING
- Hubs and his dad went fishing and I reaped the benefits of their catch:
- And of course my personal chef has been whipping up plenty of good eats.
- Other than that, not much has been going on and I kind of like it like that.
What’s been going on with you so far this summer???